in

Police Called 39 Times to Florida Gunman’s Home Since 2010

Law Enforcement Failure

On Friday, local Florida media revealed that local law enforcement was called over three dozen times to the home of Florida gunman Nikolas Cruz over the last several years. It’s begs a major question about why no action was taken when there clearly appeared to have been significant tell-tale signs.

Fox 61 reported that Broward County Sheriff’s deputies were called to Cruz’s home at least 39 times since 2010. The Press later added that the sheriff’s office said it received approximately 20 calls about Cruz over the past few years.

PARKLAND, Fla. (AP) — Florida sheriff says his office received about 20 calls regarding school gunman over the past few years.

It is not clear whether some of the 20 calls they received overlapped with the 39 times sheriff’s deputies visited Cruz’s home or if they were separate incidents.

The FBI admitted that they failed to follow protocol about a serious tip they received last month which could have prevented 17 lives from being lost. The FBI’s failure was so glaringly bad that Florida Governor Rick Scott called for FBI Director Christopher Wray to resign from his position over the incident.

These latest reports came at the same time it was revealed that the FBI failed multiple times after they received multiple tips about Cruz over a five-month period which started in September 2017.

Via dailywire.com

To get the best curated stories like this right into your Facebook Messenger inbox, CLICK HERE

CNN Viewership drop 30%

ISIS Flag Raised At Utah High School